Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Crust Pizza

Most fast food places either don't have any fructose friendly options (other than hot chips!). Crust Pizza is one take away outlet that I have found to be an exception to this rule. Their pizzas are delicious and I can be sure what I am eating isn't going to make me sick (unless I eat too much!!!). 

They used to have a full ingredient listing online but unfortunately this appears to have been taken down when they upgraded the site. While this is a pain, you can still enjoy Crust! The key things to avoid are the sausage/meatball type toppings and their tomato base (they have three other tasty base options). I usually use the "build your own" pizza option on their website so I can make sure everything is okay for me.

1 comment:

  1. Crisp in flemington melbourne are awesome way better than crust amazing herb pizza crunchy not doughly (ask for extra crispy) deliver to the city too. Very fructose friendly!

    ReplyDelete